Muchos gracias to my #SweatPink sister Polly over at Polly Defies Gravity for kindly nominating me to receive a Liebster Award. Go check out her blog; this girl means business!
- First things first…here are the Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Display the Liebster Award and the rules.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.
5. Nominate other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Now onto round two…11 Questions from Polly:
1. What would your autobiography be titled?
Well…to borrow a line from Shakespeare, let’s go with Little But Fierce.
2. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Stubborn. Compulsive. Quirky.
3. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
Seafoam green. Is that already a color? I dunno. But it reminds me of the ocean at sunset…one of nature’s pure untarnished miracles.
4. If you had an invisibility cloak, how would you use it?
To track down He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Obvi.
5. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.
6. If you had to plan a parade, what would be the theme?
Broadway musical hits. Don’t judge.
7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
My boyfriend and I take turns cracking each other’s backs after going to the gym together. Recently, when we had just gotten back from a particularly intense workout, he leaned over to apply pressure on my spine…and right as he pushed down, I – shall we say, released deadly toxins – directly in his face. It’s a good thing our relationship is built on a sense of humor because that could have gone 1 of 2 ways. We chose to roll around on the ground and laugh about it. That’s why I love him.
8. Name one skill you wish you had.
I’d cut out my own tonsils in exchange for a good singing voice.
9. What super villain would you be?
Do Disney villains count as “super?” ‘Cause I’d choose Maleficent every time.
10. If you could make or change a law, what would it be?
I’d make Saturday-Sunday work days and Monday-Friday weekends.
11. What is the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
Zayne. And no, this doesn’t mean I jam out to 1D. Or does it…?
- Next up…11 Random Facts about yours truly:
1. I always try to order the weirdest-sounding entree on the menu at restaurants.
2. I have no idea what my hair color is. It’s like the lovechild of ash brown and strawberry blonde.
3. I can crack exactly 20 bones in my body. Yes, it’s an unhealthy addiction. No, I won’t stop.
4. I make the best hot cocoa you’ve ever tasted. My secret is nutella and rice milk.
5. I adore Moulin Rouge and will quote it all the way through if given the slightest opportunity.
6. I am really into obscure sports and have been shooting archery on-and-off for over 10 years.
7. I can claim residency in 4 major cities: Washington DC, Orlando, Atlanta, and NYC.
8. I live next to a barn owl that hoots 24/7. She’s known as Constance the Constant Owl.
9. I want to break into the writing industry. This blog is my first step toward achieving that goal.
10. I have a photographic memory. And a special talent for never forgetting song lyrics.
11. I absolutely suck at mimicking accents, but I can mimic tree frog croaks. It’s all in the throat.
- And finally…meet the new Liebster Nominees:
These girls are also some of my #SweatPink sisters, so go follow them!
1. Katie @ Life’s Next Big Step
2. Alicia @ dishouttawater
3. Allyson @ AMP runs
4. Tiffany @ Get Fit!
5. Jennifer @ LiveLearnLoveRun
- Okay, ladies…here are your 11 Questions:
1. What are you most passionate about, and why?
2. What is 1 physical trait you love about yourself?
3. What is 1 personality trait you love about yourself?
4. If you could travel any place, where would you go?
5. Do you have any random skills or hidden talents?
6. What do you usually crave for a midnight snack?
7. How would you describe yourself to a stranger?
8. Are you more of a dog person or a cat person?
9. What is 1 guilty pleasure you keep to yourself?
10. Would you rather escape to the city or country?
11. Do you reach for coffee or tea in the morning?