Wanna get a feel for the girl behind the gab? Here’s 10 facts about me that you probably won’t find interesting, but I’m gonna tell you anyway. Because that’s just the considerate individual I am. Yeah…yeah…you’re welcome.
- My name is Mary-Elizabeth. That’s 2 words hyphenated. And yes, it’s my first name. My entire first name. Not Mary. Not Elizabeth. Mary-Elizabeth. I don’t have a middle name.
- I have an identical twin sister named Victoria. She’s my therapist, fashion consultant, Friday night wine-and-Netflix partner…and, most importantly, my best friend.
- I’m married to a debonair dude named Brandon. But don’t tell him I said “debonair.” Ahem…I meant awkward and embarrassing. It’s fine though. Poor guy can’t help it. He’s from Canada.
- My favorite place on earth is New York City. In college, I interned at an Off-Broadway theatre, and it was love at first sight. Just don’t get me started talking about NYC. I’ll never stop.
- I’m a Florida girl through and through. And, like any true Floridian, Disney World is my second home. In fact, I used to be a Disney cast member. You know…making magic, as they say.
- The real love of my life is a little show called “Friends.” You might know it. I know it a little too well. Good luck having a conversation with me that doesn’t include a “Friends” reference.
- I embrace my own nerdiness. Sorry, not sorry. I love “Harry Potter.” I love musical theatre. I love rocking my red RayBan glasses. I love writing poetry. I love reading the classics. No shame.
- I consider myself the embodiment of that phrase “good things come in small packages.” And by “small,” I mean 4’11”. And by 4’11”, I mean “missed-the-legal-midget-mark-by-an-inch.”
- A Starbucks World Domination Campaign is 1 cause I’d happily support. I survive on that crack. So, would they just take over our healthcare system already? I could use a caffeine IV.
- My ultimate dream is to be a writer. Or an actress. Or both. Can’t decide. Maybe I don’t have an ultimate dream. Maybe my performing arts degree was a waste. Fries with that?
Great. Since we’re now on a first name basis and all, perhaps we should connect on social media? I hear that’s a thing…