The calendar has spoken. October has arrived. And, in my little world, that means just one thing…
‘Tis the season to start crafting!
Need I say more? Exactly. So, grab a festive beverage (because…fall), tap into those creative juices and let’s Pinterest it up over here!
First Things First. Here’s What You’ll Need:
12-inch Wire Wreath Frame
25 feet of 6-inch Burlap Ribbon
Fall Accent Pieces (*see below)
Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Floral Wire & Scissors
*When choosing your accents, might I suggest…
With Me Still? Alrighty, Then. Time To Make It:
- Attach the end section of Burlap Ribbon to the most central opening of the Wreath Frame, using Floral Wire.
- Thread approximately 3 inches of burlap through this part of the frame, then continue threading it through the frame’s other two openings.
- Turn the frame over and and twist the burlap 2-3 times, then thread it back through the frame’s most central opening.
- Repeat steps 2-3 with the frame’s additional openings until the entire wreath is covered with burlap ribbon.
- Cut off left-over burlap and attach its other end to the wreath frame, using floral wire (If you’re confused, I recommend watching this video tutorial before making any attempts).
- Heat up the Glue Gun and, while you’re waiting, arrange the Accent Pieces in a desired pattern, leaving approximately 2 inches between every individual cluster.
- Glue each accent onto the burlap and push them down for 30 seconds to ensure the glue adheres.
- Lay the wreath on a stable surface until the glue has dried completely, then display it on your front door, using a Wreath Hanger, so the neighbors swoon with envy!