As the winter chill becomes a distant memory, and we transition into spring’s vibrant colors and sunny warmth, it’s time for a seasonal shift in our diets as well. Instead of hearty bone broths and root vegetables, spring calls for light, crisp and refreshing flavors that keep us cool as the weather heats up.
So, for a fruity treat that satisfies your sweet tooth, quenches your thirst and fuels your body with nutrients, try these healthy popsicle bites. Featuring the bold tanginess and antioxidant benefits of Nutri Maqui Superfruit Juice, this recipe is a perfect afternoon snack for the kids or crowd-pleasing dessert at your next backyard cookout!
Note: This recipe yields 8 servings, so adjust the ingredients accordingly to feed large groups.
NUTRI MAQUI POPSICLE BITES
1 tbsp. Nutri Maqui Superfruit Juice
1/2 Fresh Strawberries
1/3 Plain Greek Yogurt
1 sprig Fresh Sage Leaves
1 tsp. Raw Honey
All-Natural Stevia (to taste)
- Hull the strawberries and slice into bite-size chunks.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree into liquefied.
- Line a mini muffin pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Spoon the mixture into eight of the muffin pan slots.
- Place the muffin pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and insert toothpicks in the center of each popsicle mold.
- Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes or until the popsicles have set completely.
- Lift up the plastic wrap in order to cleanly detach the popsicles from the muffin pan.
- Drizzle more honey on top for extra sweetness if desired.
- Enjoy…go ahead, it’s guilt-free!
This recipe was originally featured on the Nutri Lifescience website. Reblogged with permission.